Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Center in Colorado Springs
To our valued patients and clients:
Coronavirus COVID-19 Update – March 16, 2020
As the daily updates on Coronavirus continue to raise our public health concerns, we wanted to inform our patients that we are taking the necessary steps for their safety as well as the safety of our staff.
- We follow strict guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting our practice.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in areas of high foot-traffic.
- Patients are asked if they have any cold or flu symptoms or have traveled abroad to reschedule their appointments to reduce exposure of illnesses to other patients and our staff.
- We are screening patients at check-in to ensure everyone is following guidelines.
- We are expanding our Telehealth services and will offer patients the option for Telehealth appointments to replace in-office appointments whenever possible. Please talk to any of our staff about Telehealth options for you.
We will continue to provide updates to our services as things change.
Kevin K Snyder MD, Medical Director
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Our outpatient Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Center in Colorado Springs offers intensive alcohol and opioid disorder and mental health treatment for those suffering from addiction and co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. Our licensed team works with you to develop a comprehensive treatment with the flexibility you need to maintain your day-to-day responsibilities. With attention to your schedule, the underlying causes of your substance abuse, and the best treatment plans for your individual needs, we are dedicated to helping you achieve whole recovery.
SAME DAY WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE FOR MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT FOR OPIOID USE AND ALCOHOL USE (MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 8AM-5PM)
Achieve Whole Recovery is your local Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Center in Colorado Springs, and we are proud to offer a Medication Assisted Treatment program that accepts a wide range of insurances:
Colorado Medicaid, Medicare, Beacon Health Options, Colorado Access, Behavioral Healthcare Inc., Tricare, United Healthcare, Aetna, Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Pacificare, Colorado Health Partnership, Cofinity, Kaiser, Friday Health Plan, Rocky Mountain Health, Beacon Health Options, and Cigna insurance.
Medication for Mental Health
The Achieve Whole Recovery psychiatrists are trained to diagnose mental illnesses, including those related to substance abuse, and prescribe the necessary medications. Our comprehensive approach to addition recovery merges MAT with supporting behavioral health services.
Opioid and Alcohol Dependence
There is no better time than now to stop the struggle with opioid and alcohol dependency! Medication assisted treatment has been proven to work on individuals with an addiction to alcohol opioids, heroin, and related prescription painkillers.
(SAME DAY WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS FOR MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT FOR OPIOID USE AND ALCOHOL USE DISORDERS: MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 8AM-5PM)